$15.00 - $18.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle X-ACTUATION trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 4 stages into the race or days away from civilization, the X01 Eagle trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
$40.00 - $44.00
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to shift three front chainrings, and feature micro-adjustments to keep derailleur alignment perfect.
$26.00 - $27.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple-chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
New NX Eagle trigger shifter means on-demand gear selection throughout the entire wide range Eagle cassette. The massive range means you never have to worry about having the right gear for the terrain. NX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider. - Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. - Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Eagle Technology creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability. - Available as a E-MTB specific Eagle shifter option limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. - Speeds: 12 - Derailleur Compatibility:12s - Cable pull ratio: X-actuation - Cable length (SL): 2200mm - Shifter type: Trigger - Matchmaker compatible: Yes - Clamp included?: Yes - Max upshifts: 5 - Pull lever adjust: No - Multi-position: Yes - Gear indication: No
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Page 1 of 1