Stronger, stiffer, and lighter than ever; that is exactly what you can expect with the Quarq DUB crank arm assembly. Paired with the DZero or DFour DUB power meter spider and the DUB bottom bracket, the Quarq DUB crank arms assembly builds a power meter that can handle the toughest of conditions. - Only compatible with Quarq DZero DUB and DFour DUB power meter spiders - Does require a SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
$289.99 - $350.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$10.00 - $20.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant Carbon DUB crankset uses a proprietary TruVativ carbon construction process, delivering a crankset light enough for XC, yet durable enough for Enduro. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Carbon construction for lightweight durability - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
Page 1 of 1