$59.00 - $71.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
$86.99 - $105.00
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$34.00 - $40.00
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$117.99 - $135.00
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$48.00 - $52.00
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
$20.00 - $25.00
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- SRAM's cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible - Range: 10-50T - Speed: 12 - Cassette Weight: 300g - Cog Details: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50 - Cassette Spider Material: Steel - Cog Material: Steel/Aluminum
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Page 1 of 1