$9.99 - $13.00
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.00 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Whether you're fine-tuning your new full-suspension rig or tuning a fork you've ridden for years, Finish Line's Max Suspension Spray is a pro-grade stiction-fighting stanchion lubricant that maximizes the performance of your suspension. It smooths suspensions that have become dry or dirty and restores full travel and eliminates noise, too. Use Max before rides to ensure maximum responsiveness over the smallest of bumps, and the longest possible travel over extreme terrain. And, use Max to break in new forks or bring old ones back to life. It also conditions and protects rubber seals and O-rings and improves the surface slip of coated stanchions.
A high-performance bike wash that’s designed to clean your bicycle gently and effectively to keep it looking its best. So fresh and so clean Superior dirt-lifting and cleaning abilities make Bontrager's Bike Wash the easiest and most effective way to clean your bike. It's formulated specifically for bicycles, so you can save your dish soap for the dishes and your shampoo for the shower. Product details - High-performance bike wash designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike wash - Also great for cleaning wheels, tires, and shoes - Pleasing cherry scent - Spray directly on bike, wait to allow it to soak, and clean with soft brush - 32 fl oz (946mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable with diluted Bontrager Degreaser - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Silicon Shine not only leaves your bike looking factory fresh, but it also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts and reduces dirt adhesion. Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky smooth, World Cup performance. - Protects and leaves a sparkling shine on metal, plastic & rubber parts - Reduces friction on fork stanchions and rear shocks - Silicon formula prevents grime build up on treated surfaces - Cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- Improves braking performance - Treats pads and rotors to reduce brake squeal - Prolongs disc pad and rotor life - Rapidly removes brake dust, oil, grease, brake fluid and grime - Re-hydrating formula that's acetone free to preserve braking components - Safe to use on both bicycles and motorcycles
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
$10.00 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$12.00 - $20.00
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Use as a self-contained grease gun by using the included canister or screw the pump on to any tube of Park Tool grease, anti-seize or assembly compound. Small tip opening ensures precise placement of lube in any application.
$13.00 - $43.58
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matte surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion. - Quick to use spray developed specifically for matte finishes - Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish - Carbon Fiber safe - Biodegradable
$6.49 - $12.00
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$6.49 - $12.00
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Fills gaps and helps retain non-threaded parts like Press-fit bottom bracket parts, sealed bearings etc. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser was cycling's original orange peel-based degreaser and it has set the standard in bike parts cleaning since 1988. Super strong and fast-working to cut through grime and crud, it's formulated with powerful and natural citrus extracts. With Citrus your drivetrain will clean up faster and with less scrubbing whether it's covered with grease, oil or wax. Plus, you can simply rinse with water for a residue-free finish.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
Page 1 of 2 Next page